horizontal barLesescenario (1928) by Benjamin Fondane. Translated by Quimby Melton.
Lesescenarios, closet drama, and the (screen)writer's riposteOn the "closet screenplay"
Michael Jacobson Interview"I start my novels at the semantic beach, where meaningful and meaningless language converge. I'm particularly interested in exploring the moment when a simple line on a page begins to have meaning, when the content of a gesture is sufficient to scream, 'I exist!'"
"Banal Story": A Hypermedia Critical EditionA reading of the overlooked -- and atypical -- Ernest Hemingway short story, a critical bibliography of relevant secondary sources, and a remixed "all text" edition of the story itself.
The Strangeness of Realism vs. the Realism of the StrangeThemes in Synecdoche, New York
1001 Film ScenariosSelections from a proposed chapbook
eyes wide openLesescenario (1928) by Benjamin Fondane. Translated by Quimby Melton.
SCRIPTjr.nl ResourcesThe definitive collection of resources dedicated to asemic writing and other marginalized script forms
Remote ViewingObservations Inspired or Furthered by And They Were Two In One And One In Two
- Composite lost sonnet 2_154_77_79_38_ 118_41_115_19_137_ 60_96_21_135_58_ 98_9_147_70_86_ 31_125_48_108_12_ 144_67_89_28_128_ 51_105_4_152_75_ 81_36_120_43_113_ 17_139_62_94_23_ 133_56_100_7_149_ 72_84_33_123_46_ 110_14_142_65_91_ 26_130_53_103_2_ 154_77_79_38_118_ 41_115_19_137_60_ 96_21_135_58_98_ 9_147_70_86_31_ 125_48_108_12_144_ 67_89_28_128_51_ 105_4_152_75_81_ 36_120_43_113_17_ 139_62_94_23_133_ 56_100_7_149_72_ 84_33_123_46_110_ 14_142_65_91_26_ 130_53_103
This composite lost sonnet is the last in the 7th and final series of my composite lost sonnets. All composite lost sonnets can be downloaded ...
- Ah Memory O’ Miss Unbeknownst, Der Late Town Haberdasheress
Sort of knowing the late Miss Unbeknownst is not knowing but maybe it’s a start. Hazy black grey knowing warm knowing for sure but not ...
- Bologna in lettere award: CATEGORY E (Visual Poetry & Asemic Writing)
For the first time in Italy a literary award including a “visual poetry and asemic writing” category. Bologna in lettere award for published and unpublished ...
- Me Tarzan, You Jane! Huh? No? Not? Why Not?
Never mind that, hey, let’s change the subject. Frank, how about this; do you think you would be happy if you were able to buy ...
- How to Wake the Dogs
Here’s how to beat this here syndrome. Veils and veils of crisscrossing diaphanous vocal chords seem red and raw parts of the bargain. Stomach acid. ...
- SCRIPTshop is coming soon.
The SCRIPTshop will sell SCRIPTjr.nl swag as well as asemic art and texts published under the postSCRIPT imprint. If you're interested publishing work under the imprint or listing asemic art for sale, please contact the editors.